Cloudflare integration through name servers (Siteground)

Started by JomoHoney, 04-17-2021

Cloudflare integration through name servers (Siteground)
  04-17-2021, 02:19 PM
I own a website and I have been using siteground for a year. Ever since I started using free cloudflare from siteground within settings, I have lost a lot of traffic and lot more alexa rank. 

I changed the name servers to siteground and then siteground activated cloudflare for me automatically on a single click. Now I am not sure But I am almost sure that the issue with the site SEO is due to this cloudflare integration from siteground.

Is there someone who can guide me on how to setup cloudflare properly using name servers change to cloudflare and then adding siteground ip address or name servers into cloudflare.

Best regards

08-06-2021, 01:26 AM
not a detailed guide but, in your domain register, set the nameservers to the ones provided in clouflare, then in cloudflare, point to your hosting. There should be instructions available in cloudflare itself bcz they want you to use their service, I remember following a guide there

08-10-2021, 08:19 AM
I would also carry out a speed optimization test through google and check that there are not elements on your site that are affecting performance. This may attribute your drop in traffic.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cloudflare SSL qdevr 3 158 11-21-2020, 07:43 AM
Last Post: darkclow_juligan
Cloudflare - Hail RegEx coolpoor123 1 764 07-04-2019, 06:25 PM
Last Post: Shadow

1 Guest(s)