Fresh meat ;)

Started by hrvojehrc, 07-20-2020

Fresh meat ;)
  07-20-2020, 09:23 AM
Just to say hello. I'm Hrvoje, from Croatia. 39 old prick. Lost two jobs due to this COVID thing, now trying to earn online. Got sick so no one want's to hire me. Here to learn, gather info, get help, find some software that can help me, since I'm broke. Plus i got caught with cannabis, so lawyers take all I have left of the money. Well, ain't i in a pickle :) Trying to make money through affiliate marketing, CPA offers, anything really, hell i used to fight for money underground, been a soldier in an occupied city (underaged), but this is some challenge for me now. Suggestions are welcome, some software to help me, hacks, don't care about law and order no more. Women and children leave at a piece, rest is fighting only. Greetings from old bastard ;) to you all and thank you for accepting me... Have a nice life, it is a hard game, but got to be played ;)

07-21-2020, 07:43 PM
Hello, hrvojehrc, welcome to Nulled. It is very nice to meet you! If you any questions about site try The Lounge and Helpdesk, and you can also do a quick search of the site by pressing the letter 's'. Have a great week and be safe!

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
New, Fresh & Exploring timtjomme 0 207 07-16-2018, 03:37 PM
Last Post: timtjomme

1 Guest(s)