Hi!

Started by xWaLeEdOoOx, 10-20-2020

Hi!
  10-20-2020, 08:58 AM
Well, i know most people post here to get credits for downloading stuff.. Me too!!

but seriously,, i do a job in networks where i give services to customers, these services are usually provided by other service providers and customers rely on me to manage/support/account these services.

and i have an issue that lead me here, my providers often do links activities, tracking them is a nightmare!!

i've been searching the web for an opensource/free/freemium events calendar solutions to manage those activities but i always fall short on even the best of them.

if a system can do good calendar it has terrible interface, if it has a good interface it lacks the most basic features, and if i found a system with both of these reporting is shit!

you might think reporting isn't important, where it's actually the core of what i need, i need to know how many activities this provider did/scheduled in the past or future to account them for SLA (service level agreement)

so i came here to test other premium calendar solutions that i could not test for free online.

if by chance anyone have read this and have any idea how to help i'd be thankful

anyways i'm Waleed
thank you for reading if u even did.

my best regards

10-20-2020, 09:16 AM
You are very Welcome Waleed :)
Enjoy the forum!

10-20-2020, 04:45 PM
Hey there, xWaLeEdOoOx, welcome to the community. I am not that proficient in event driven customer calendaring systems. You should try quick searching the site by pressing the 's' key. You can also try the Lounge and Helpdesk forums. Good luck and have a fantastic week!

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

1 Guest(s)