Iframe encrypted

Started by traxpeliss, 03-23-2019

Iframe encrypted
  03-23-2019, 07:15 AM
Hello colleagues, someone can help me solve this problem, it turns out that when viewing the source code of a page, I find that it uses an iframe with the url encrypted in this way:

<Iframe-src data = "yIKtu0128whAdpQXO5DAU2FsdGVkX1 + 27e0Ve + 005VQJiHfG / Jm / ZBFM + Lk1QogvUMy6yiTNqQpwEPyH + SImZoUt9QS7gR / nVN5TsJtknA ==" src = "" scrolling = "no" frameborder = "0" width = "700" height = "430" allowfullscreen = "true" webkitallowfullscreen = "true" mozallowfullscreen = "true"> </ iframe>

What I want to know is how the iframe detects that this is a URL:
yIKtu0128whAdpQXO5DAU2FsdGVkX1 + 27e0Ve + 005VQJiHfG / Jm / ZbFm + Lk1QogvUMy6yiTNqQpwEPyH + SImZoUt9QS7gR / nVN55QsJ

If I do the same on my page, it does not work for me: '(

03-23-2019, 07:04 PM
A script probably generates (or fetches) the iframe content after it interprets the attribute data. Any element can have arbitrary data-[whatever] attributes assigned to it. The browser ignores them, but your scripts and stylesheets can read them.

Code:
li.email-message[data-read=false] { font-weight: bold; }
li.task[data-complete=true] { text-style: strikethrough; }

In the sources panel, I'd look for a script or event that updates the attribute. Without any other context, I'd just be guessing as to exactly why they're doing it.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

1 Guest(s)