Motivation of Uploaders

Started by Kira999, 01-07-2019

Motivation of Uploaders
  01-07-2019, 05:40 PM
While it is very great for the community to have generous uploaders, I wonder why some must be investing a lot of personal money for this to be possible?
Any thoughts on this? I mean yes gratitude is guaranteed but I'd like to understand more about the motivaion.
If such a discussion is unwanted here this thread can be removed.

01-07-2019, 05:42 PM
I am not sure myself, would love to know too.

01-07-2019, 06:58 PM
Yeah I wonder it too. That's a very good question.

01-07-2019, 07:05 PM
I was an uploader on TemplateP2P and had gotten a lot of content which I was looking for and that helped me to improve my coding skills.

So as for that, I spend some money to get premium accounts and also I still have lots of friends who are lending me their accounts and stuff so I can keep contributing.

My point is to help those which have ambitions to become coders and have no enough money to do so, and if they are willing to buy stuff, so they can check it so they don't get ripped off.

[Image: J8PdCI3.png]

01-07-2019, 09:04 PM
(01-07-2019, 07:05 PM)Shadow Wrote:
I was an uploader on TemplateP2P and had gotten a lot of content which I was looking for and that helped me to improve my coding skills.

So as for that, I spend some money to get premium accounts and also I still have lots of friends who are lending me their accounts and stuff so I can keep contributing.

My point is to help those which have ambitions to become coders and have no enough money to do so, and if they are willing to buy stuff, so they can check it so they don't get ripped off.

Love this response, usually the intention is money but in cases like these sharing information / resources / tools is so much more beneficial.

01-07-2019, 10:04 PM (Updated: 01-07-2019, 10:13 PM by Kira999.)
(01-07-2019, 07:05 PM)Shadow Wrote:

I like your attitude! Pepoclap
As mentioned this helps to check out various possibilities and decide on the best fitting one.
If one is satisfied plus the intention to run it on a live project, there is no problem to buy it.
Also you can get the latest updates automatically which is a good thing for site security.
And it seems I will need to learn some CSS because most framework templates seem to have rather narrow boundaries to deeper modifications.
I know there are page builder plugins and so on, but I don't want the code to become too bloated.
Back to topic: It was nice to read a reply on this from one of the most famous uploaders here.
Thank you!

01-07-2019, 11:28 PM
TemplateP2P gosh that takes me back :)

Last time I had the 'time' to contribute what I used to was when I was active(ish) there.

Miss those days, I now feel more energised about this forum though.

May be getting older but let's see what I can drum up :D

Might spin up another VPS for this!

01-30-2019, 01:21 AM
I came here when I was on 1337x grabbing Beaver Builder updates and some of the seeds would be dead. I use all of the BB plugins a LOT for my sites. Every time I would get one it was Shadow providing it and Null was featured in every u/l, so I finally broke down and came to the forum just to check it out and now I u/l basically because Shadow drove me here and I feel I should contribute. Plus, I decided to organize all my stock images and vectors and it's just easy to provide all that after I get it organized.

Everything I u/l is unavailable through torrents and I basically acquired it all on Newzbin a while back (binaries), so the content no longer exists unless you have a premium server (4 year retention) and decent binary indexing.

02-02-2019, 12:24 AM
What about bragging rights? I always thought that had a lot to do with it. A competition of sorts.

02-02-2019, 04:14 AM
waiting for "Shadow" to join this conversation :D, he's the legend here, awesome :D

wonder what will he say

02-02-2019, 07:48 AM (Updated: 02-02-2019, 07:51 AM by simplefool.)
(02-02-2019, 04:14 AM)paijo Wrote:
waiting for "Shadow" to join this conversation :D, he's the legend here, awesome :D

wonder what will he say

I have it on exceptional authority he's got a eye on this thread...

(02-02-2019, 12:24 AM)htpcforall Wrote:
What about bragging rights? I always thought that had a lot to do with it. A competition of sorts.

I do it to "Pay it forward". I've used some of the content other uploaders have provided.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Any safe plugin uploaders here? aaallan98 6 570 04-14-2020, 01:11 PM
Last Post: sc4rface

1 Guest(s)