R.I.P John McAfee

Started by MikeyS, 06-25-2021

R.I.P John McAfee
  06-25-2021, 01:58 AM
Was sadenned when news broke of John McAffes's death in a Spanish prison. It begs me 2 questions one being what did he have on the deep state and the other was obvious as to why were they so desperate to get him extradited. Then the icing on the cake being rather than be extradited he killed himself rather than let that happen. This guys been in self exile for god knows how long and i have seen some footage of him saying he is being pursued but he did not disclose what for. Anyways his anti-virus and firewall suites were pretty good, I used to use his "protected by" endorsements on my websites then it all just stopped. I had no idea he had been captured and going to be extradited until news of his death. Does any of my fellow Nulled fans,  devs or admins know what was really going on as its all a bit smoke and mirrors to me. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

06-25-2021, 03:10 AM
Any news on the apparent deadman switch yet?
Saw something about a $whackd crypto but i am not that knowledgeable in the crypto space

06-26-2021, 03:14 AM
(06-25-2021, 03:10 AM)VPVP Wrote:
Any news on the apparent deadman switch yet?
Saw something about a $whackd crypto but i am not that knowledgeable in the crypto space

Thats what i am hearing too from idependant news sources not the MSM, they also showed a picture of him with a tattoo on his right arm saying "whacked". So rumours flying around he was Epstiened as they had no intention of taking him to court for a bread and butter tax evasion case. They are saying they had no intentions of letting him anywhere near a court for what he might say, they only wanted his capture. thanks for your reply, if you find out more please post again, many thanks.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

1 Guest(s)