The reason why I refuse to use Tagalog(Filipino language) in Dota 2.

Started by Vindieselwalker, 03-18-2019

The reason why I refuse to use Tagalog(Filipino language) in Dota 2.
  03-18-2019, 08:24 AM (Updated: 03-21-2019, 07:37 PM by Vindieselwalker.)
I am a Filipino Dota 2 player, currently in Ancient bracket. I always speak English whenever I play Dota 2. Earlier this afternoon, I had a game where I was communicating properly and nicely (I spoke tagalog a few times so they know that I am a Filipino) and this one Filipino player told me to NOT speak in English. I ignored him because we had a non-Filipino player in our team. He told me that I was bragging even though I was only trying to communicate. At that point I got tired of talking to him and afraid of losing too many brain cells so I muted him. We lost the game and he STILL trash talks me, telling me that I am bragging on how good I am in English and that he is a Call Center Agent and that he doesn´t brag about how good he is in English. He even told me that I had no reason to speak English because we were 4 Filipino players. I told him I was speaking in a Universal Language in an online video game and that we had 1 player that doesn´t understand Tagalog yet he still keeps on insisting his wrong ideals. I am not that salty at him anymore. The reason why I am making this post is to inform Filipino players that just because someone is speaking English fluently, doesn´t automatically mean that he/she is bragging. I believe that this is one of the reason why Filipino´s are called the most toxic players in Dota 2.Xvideos Xnxx Chaturbate

03-20-2019, 12:57 AM
It's not just the players bro. Filipino culture is toxic. Walang modo din talaga yung iba and we can't do anything to change that :/

03-24-2019, 09:21 AM
very true. that's why i dont mingle a lot especially in international games(currently playing black desert SEA)

03-24-2019, 09:31 AM
Dota 2 sucks, if u want similar game play Mobile Legends

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What game platform do you use? CodeZeRo 28 1,532 11-11-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post: abrakadabra94
why is fortnite dying nicholasyoannou 17 1,360 03-06-2020, 07:52 PM
Last Post: Masterphat
Why has EA sports stopped making NHL for PC amishjha 3 682 10-03-2019, 11:42 AM
Last Post: amishjha

1 Guest(s)