This is me!

Started by TheParadox231, 08-21-2021

This is me!
  08-21-2021, 04:24 PM
[font="Exo 2", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Imagine getting the opportunity of a lifetime but in order to take it, you would be forced to leave your family behind and enter a world in which you’ve only seen in the movies. My name is Valentina Barrera and my opportunity of a lifetime came around when I was just 20 years old. It all started in a small house in Bilbao, Basque. I was born to two amazing parents who loved and nurtured me since the day I came out of the womb. They used to call me their little sweetheart because I was the only child (daughter) in the household. As much as I loved my parents and they loved me, I despised my hometown. There was never anything to do, all I did was go to school and come back. There were about 2 restaurants, a library, and a post office. Anything else and you had to travel miles down the road to the neighboring city. As a kid, I always dreamed of making it into a big city with people roaming the streets, cars driving by, restaurants outside, and shopping malls. I always knew it was never going to happen but a girl can dream. At the age of 13, I was entering High School. I was a bit nervous at the time but it grew onto me. I was a very sweet and caring girl, all my teachers loved me. However, when people get on my nerves, I turn into a totally different person. I just don’t like when people think they can walk all over me, I am a human being too. At first, I may seem cold and stuck up but that is because I am protective of myself. Once I open myself up to people, I become quite the talker and am a very fun person to be around. My High School experience was not like other children my age. Since I lived in a relatively small town, I never had a huge graduation or prom after-parties. People pretty much knew who they were going with since we were young. I hated this, I wanted to put myself out there and meet new people. This is why I always dreamed of living in a large city. After High School was very short-lived for me. My parents didn’t want me to go to college, I was forced to stay home and work on the family farm. I would milk the cows every morning, take out the chicken eggs when the sun rose, and shaved down the sheep every other week. As you can probably tell, I hated this. When I would watch the Vine Wood movies, I would see girls my age going to parties and clubs every Friday night. Meanwhile, the best action I got on Friday nights was filling a full bucket with cow milk. At 19, I went behind my parent’s back and started applying for a Green Card to the United States of America. My parents would kill me if they found out I did this, they always thought I would grow old with them on the farm. I don’t understand how they could think that or why anyone would want to live a life like that. The process to apply for a green card was difficult and long. I had to go through dozens of phone calls, pay hundreds of dollars, and more likely than not, I would probably be declined. I was 20 years old when the opportunity of a lifetime came for me. I was sitting at home sewing some of my mother’s clothes when the doorbell rang. I went to check the door and it was a letter from the mailman addressed to Valentina Barred from the United States of America. The contents of the letter were going to decide the rest of my life. I opened it up, and to my surprise, it was a Green Card. I almost fainted in shock, I was finally going to America. I didn’t plan on telling my parents yet because I wanted to have the plan all figured out. I had been saving some money for a plane ticket and rent if the time came and it did. In my free time, I use to go to the library to check out the different cities I could move to. I decided to go to Los Santos, San Andreas because it was exactly what I wanted. A city with skyscrapers, crowded streets, and beaches. To be completely honest, my goals and aspirations when I moved to Los Santos were to find a nice husband and live out the rest of my life. Of course, I would have to find a job. Maybe I could be a makeup artist for some of the Vine Wood movies or study to become an EMS. Whatever it was, the options were endless and this opportunity was too good to pass up. I would also need to make myself look pretty to impress my future boyfriend. I wanted to find a guy who was sweet and caring but stood up for me when the time came to it. Hopefully, I could go out on nice dates by the beach or too expensive restaurants. The conversation with my parents didn’t go so well. They were angry, but most of all disappointed that I wanted to leave. However, I was an adult and they had no choice but to give me their blessing. I was finally on the way to my new life, one where I wouldn’t have to be Valentina from the middle of nowhere, but Valentina from Los Santos![/font]

08-24-2021, 10:51 AM
Wow, a very detailed introduction. Welcome to Nulled.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

1 Guest(s)