WP Plugin to show IP address

Started by Creature, 02-26-2021

WP Plugin to show IP address
  02-26-2021, 01:59 AM
Anyone know of a good Wordpress plugin to show the IP address of who is on the website?
Or any plugin similar to analytics that shows the users location and IP?

03-07-2021, 10:23 AM
Have you tried the WordPress IP Geo Block plugin?

03-09-2021, 12:21 AM
(03-07-2021, 10:23 AM)gi999 Wrote:

I am not wanting to block an IP, I am wanting the see the IP

03-09-2021, 12:39 PM
It all depends on what exactly you want. Google Analytics gives you a fairly precise geolocation of visits. and very efficient.

You can try WassUp It is a WordPress plugin to analyze your visitors traffic with accurate, real-time stats, lots of detailed chronological information, customizable tracking, live views, visitor and pageview counts, top stats, charts, IP geolocation, map, two aside widgets, and a dashboard widget.

If it is to block certain IPs, the IPs are changeable. You are not blocking a user but an ip, which tomorrow could be yours according to the operator: !! Certainly there are known and blaclisted spam ip ^ but if you block manually you risk one day finding yourself stuck!

03-09-2021, 03:34 PM
(03-09-2021, 12:39 PM)dragonsquadron Wrote:
It all depends on what exactly you want. Google Analytics gives you a fairly precise geolocation of visits. and very efficient.

You can try WassUp It is a WordPress plugin to analyze your visitors traffic with accurate, real-time stats, lots of detailed chronological information, customizable tracking, live views, visitor and pageview counts, top stats, charts, IP geolocation, map, two aside widgets, and a dashboard widget.

If it is to block certain IPs, the IPs are changeable. You are not blocking a user but an ip, which tomorrow could be yours according to the operator: !! Certainly there are known and blaclisted spam ip ^ but if you block manually you risk one day finding yourself stuck!

I know how to block and IP, I have analyticts but that does not show the IP of the visitor in real time. That's all I'm looking for.

03-12-2021, 05:55 PM
(03-07-2021, 10:23 AM)gi999 Wrote:

i will also try it as you have mentioned  the geoblock plugin

04-09-2021, 04:09 AM
(03-09-2021, 03:34 PM)Creature Wrote:
I know how to block and IP, I have analyticts but that does not show the IP of the visitor in real time. That's all I'm looking for.

Very important ok . No doubt

04-20-2021, 08:21 PM
Hey Creature,
here is a WP Plugin ....

TraceMyIP is a free plugin and service, which enables site administrators to monitor and track the IP addresses that visit their pages in detail. This information can then be used to block IPs that are problematic for the site, such as spammers, forum trolls, and malicious login attempts.

04-21-2021, 12:31 AM
(04-20-2021, 08:21 PM)ElPingU Wrote:
Hey Creature,
here is a WP Plugin ....

TraceMyIP is a free plugin and service, which enables site administrators to monitor and track the IP addresses that visit their pages in detail. This information can then be used to block IPs that are problematic for the site, such as spammers, forum trolls, and malicious login attempts.

Thanks, I will look into it

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

1 Guest(s)