hardening an android phone

Started by figmentdragon, 08-29-2020

hardening an android phone
  08-29-2020, 06:09 AM
what is the best program, or app, or way at all to secure an android cell phone from hacking, cloning, or otherwise unwanted invasions of privacy?  i have an ex who is constantly somehow hacking my phone, as they know who i am chatting with or what about. they've even messaged me while i was talking to someone else and made comments on my conversation in real time' they've assumed control of my phone and have turned off features such as Maps and location, and deleted my profile and apps, controlled my settings, while i was using the phone and miles away from them at work or driving to a meeting.  i reguarly change my passwords to everything. 

i have begun and nearly have paid off my current phone, at which point i am getting a new phone and number - with a new google account to that will be associated with that phone and has never been used anywhere. 

i am going to pay the extra money and keep the old line and phone number active and the new phone secret, but i know it is just a matter of time before they find out about the new phone and number.  how can i harden my new phone and number from any sort o f cloning, hacking, or any thing else?

if it helps, - i'll probably be getting a Samsung a51, or at least staying within the samsung family (until blackberry comes back with the new phone)

any and all help is greatly appreciated.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Download any paid app from Play Store for free ANDROID ONLY imkk99 7 234 10-02-2020, 01:37 PM
Last Post: imkk99
Best Android phone other than iphone or samsung? janzigbe 0 198 06-29-2020, 04:29 PM
Last Post: janzigbe
Which Android device you use? Shadow 93 14,644 06-18-2020, 02:27 AM
Last Post: Madfox212

2 Guest(s)